- Product Type:
Leather, Genuine leather, pu leather
- Label Type:
Eco-Friendly, Washable, die cut
Bags, Garment, Shoes, hang bag,jeans
- Place of Origin:
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Sample time:
5 working days
free digital proof
heat cut, laser cut, Ultrasonic Cut or over lock edge
emboss, debossed, embroider, gold/silver hot stamping logo
- Minium order:
Up to 12" maximum size
- Supply Ability:
- 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month leather patches
- Packaging Details
- leather patches bulk in polybag into carton
Custom faux pu embossed leather patch for jeans leather label
note: the price and time of transaction information is for reference only.
Before offer the price. Get the quote simply by completing and submitting the form below:
• Measure: _______(Height) x _______(length)
• Order Quantity: _________________pcs (MOQ 50PCS)
• Design : better than 300 dpi
• Where to Shipping: _______________ (Country with postal code please)
---- are a great alternative to the traditional, commonly used woven clothing labels. Leather labels and patches are great for durability, longlasting, and are unique.
They are strong and supple and are often used on high end brands to convey a message of quality and prestige. Real leather labels have a rich color that tends to vary due to the nature of the material.
This makes each leather label unique.
Synthetic PU leather labels, sometimes called pleather, are also a popular choice. Synthetic PU leather labels are more consistent in color and still feel similar to real leather.
These labels can be more cost effective than real leather labels. Leather labels can be attached to the outside of the garment and are often used to label denim, boots, work clothes, jackets, and more.
Generally your logo or designs are embossed or debossed (reverse embossed) onto the leather. Embossed leather labels have a great burned look and 3D effect that really pops on your items.
Molds are used to stamp your leather label and the 3D effect is produced by the raised areas of your logo or text. Establish your product branding with these professional longlasting custom logo and sizing labels.
Leather labels can be attached to clothing or use them as hang tags to really stand out and give your items a designer look.
Here is a sample selection of leather labels that we are capable of doing. Let us create yours according to your design specifications.
to thinner, designer-quality suede, we’ve done it all. Whether you’re looking to add personalization to your team’s biker jackets, add some flair to your
rodeo pants - or maybe looking for a unique present for your groomsmen, the/studio can rustle up exactly what you’re looking for.
Economy 3-7 work days -This method is best if you are not in a rush. Economy shipping will work for
Express 2 Days –Takes 2 work days for delivery and costs much more than Economy. Orders shipped
Next Day – Next Day shipping offers guaranteed overnight delivery for day-definite shipments. Next Day
We guarantee you will be satisfied with our products. If not return them and you will be credited in full.
We have low prices every day on all our products. You may from time to time find cheaper prices from
1. Will I have to supply my own artwork or can you design it for me?
It is best if you can supply your artwork as a print ready PDF or AI file. However if this is not possible, our in-house design studio can produce the artwork for you.
2. What is leather label?
Leather labels are mainly sewn on the back of the jeans' waist (it is also used for bags, handbags, shoes, hats etc.), whose materials include genuine leather, imitation leather, was hable paper, micro fiber, canvas, horsehair, PVC, TPU ... and so on.
3. What is the difference between full-grain leather, top-grain leather, corrected-grain leather, and split leather?
Full-grain has not had the imperfections or natural marks removed by the process of: correcting, buffing, or sanding. This top layer, which makes it a full-grain, adds additional strength and durability. This is the “patina” leather.
Top-grain has a small split taken from it which makes it a bit softer than full-grain and easier to place on bags and accessories. The surface has been mildly processed with light sanding and an applied top coat that can provide an element of water protection. Corrected-grain has had complete modification to the surface. The flaws of the hide are sanded off, buffed off, or are corrected, and then a stamping die embosses the surface, sometimes with a dye to correct additional blemishes and unify the leather.
A split is created from the material after the top grain has been separated. The fibrous material that is left behind is the “split”. An artificial layer is applied to the surface and then typically embossed with a stamping die to make the entire surface uniformed in color and grain.
4. How to produce leather labels?
step1. Order the leather material from the leather factory according to the customer's needs on thickness, color, technics of the leather labels, which needs about 10days.
step2. Meanwhile, make mold according to customer's leather labels artwork, which needs about 7 days.
step3. Start stamping and making leather labels once both leather meaterial and mold are prepared.
step4. Post processing: fix the customized embroidery or metal trims like rivit onto the leather labels.
step5. Quality control: screen then discard the unqualified products of leather labels.
step6. Packaging: check leather labels's quantity and be ready for shipment.
5. How to identify genuine leather labels?
· Genuine leather labels Feel smooth , soft and flexible
· There are pores on the surface of genuine leather labels and irregular fiber on the back.
· The genuine leather labels have the smell of leather.
· Genuine leather labels have good water absorbability. How to identify PU leather labels?
· The texture on PU leather label is thicker than genuine leather label.
· The back of PU leather label is suede or other chemical fibrous materials.
· We can see the artificial chemical fibrous material from the section of PU leather labels.
6. What is the function of leather labels?
· Using on the garments, shoes, hats, or bags for decoration, leather labels make the products more beautiful, and also reflect their styles.
· Leather labels can link different parts of the product, such as leather zipper puller.
· Leather labels with logos play an annotation role for the brand of the garments, shoes, hats and bags etc.
7. What kind of material can be used for leather labels?
Leather labels's materials include genuine leather, Polyurethane leather, washable kraft paper, microfibril leather, canvas, horsehair, PVC, TPU ... and so on. What kind of techniques can be used for leather labels? It includes printing, embossing, debossing, engraving, embroidering,gold/silver hot stamping etc.
Whatsapp: +86 18616589868 Wechat: +86 18616589868
Skype: cloudylite e-mail: sales(@)jcbasic.com
Click here to our homepage
What's product could JCbasic make ?
You May Like
You May Like
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.